ConFuzzled is Hiring: Design & Theming Administrator!
ConFuzzled is hiring for a new Design & Theming Administrator!
Want to skip right to the application form? Fill out the form here, and don’t forget to enter the job you are applying for in the form: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PY5B5L9
As the administrator for the Design and Theming departments your main responsibility will be managing inter departmental communications for both departments, keeping track of key deadlines for the departments, overseeing department budgets, and working with heads of Department.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Managing departmental calendars to ensure that upcoming deadlines are met.
- Keeping track of departmental budgets.
- Organising departmental and interdepartmental meetings.
- Tracking departmental communications and ensuring smooth communication between Design, Theming, and other departments.
- Assisting the two heads of departments in achieving their strategic goals for the convention.
This role calls for a highly organised individual with good communications and some managerial skills. You would be jointly responsible, with the heads of department, of delivering theming materials and design outputs to the convention on time and to budget
If you think this is you, apply using the link above!