We know we’d previously stated we would be looking to open reg at the end of November if we could, but it looks like we’re not going to be hitting that mark.
Instead we’re aiming for December. We’re currently still waiting on final details about the impact the Hotel’s renovations have had on room numbers.
In the meantime, we’ll be trying to get the pricing details up ASAP as we know many of you would like to see this information in advance.
Also, we’re still working on the changes to our accessibility accommodations – this is still coming and we’re hoping to share it very soon!
Finally, we know there will be some concern about registration landing during the same month as Christmas – we know it can be an expensive time of year. Whilst we’d hoped to avoid this clash, we’ve had to work within the constraints of our venue, and that’s put some additional pressures into the mix adding to the delays. We still don’t yet know the exact timing for reg-open, and the lottery window period, but we’ll do our best to make sure the clash is not too egregious.
Stay tuned for further updates!