Brok, Our Mascot
Brok is our cookie-loving badger and the proud mascot of ConFuzzled ever since our first convention back in 2008. He frequently features in art displayed around the convention, in our conbook, or auctioned for charity in our Art Show.
We love it when artists and other creators want to draw, animate, model or write about Brok. However, we have a few rules and guidelines if you wish to do this:
- Brok is Copyrighted to ConFuzzled UK Ltd.
- ConFuzzled UK Ltd. is the sole owner of Brok and his likeness.
- Use of Brok in any medium for the purpose of sale, publication, public media, dissemination or other commercial gain is expressly prohibited without written permission from the ConFuzzled UK Ltd. Board of Directors.
- ConFuzzled only permits use of Brok’s image for non-commercial purposes.
- Brok may only be used in pieces submitted to the ConFuzzled Art Show where 100% of the proceeds will go to charity.
- Depictions of Brok must not be used to imply or state a connection or association with ConFuzzled UK Ltd.
- Brok must only be represented in G-rated situations. Adult situations are strictly prohibited.
- Attribute artwork that contains Brok with “Brok © ConFuzzled UK Ltd.” and link to https://confuzzled.org.uk
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss a situation that may fall outside of these rules, please contact email@example.com